Monday 16 August 2021

CLASS DODGE BALL TOURNAMENT( VERY FUN)

Hi people my name is Kaynin and today we are going to talk about german dodgeball this is very cool and very fun we always do dodge ball after morning tea and we practice about three games of dodge ball we are playing a tournoment and it is tied it is eight to eight it was very hard and I tried my best it's so hard cause when people go out everyone yells at me but I just ignore them Me,Ted,Demetrius,William are the best in our team and the best people in the other team is probably Milo,Eddy,Hiwaat,Mackenzie and thats it i hope you read this next time what should I post.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kaynin, it sounds like you really enjoy the class dodge ball games! Are you able to give us any tips on how to play and win the game?
    Please note, using full stops and commas will make your writing easier to read. Ask someone at home to help you with this during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for the feedback Ms whysall I will fix that up

      Delete
    2. Im on my nans aciunt but just so you it's kaynin

      Delete