Wednesday 7 July 2021

THIS MY MATARIKI STORY/IN THE BEGINNING STORY ENJOY

CHAPTER I In the beginning there was darkness and nothing. Then two people Met each other and they fell in love. They and Kids Their names were Tū,Tangaroa, Tāwhirimateā, Rongo, Tane, Haumia. They were stuck in the middle of their parents. Some of them did not like to be in the middle of their parents and then some of them were alright with it they really did not mind. After one of them was like "Oi! I don't like being in the middle of these two. There's not enough space and they have about 72 kids so how are we supposed to fit with all these children?" So Tu recommended, "We should separate them so we can be free." Two people agreed. And the three other people did not agree. The three other people were like I don’t mind this mate, our parents love each other and I don't mind that they do this but Yea I'm fine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaynin Its Vibhore here from 24 I like the way you you have made your Matariki story It is intresting It was loads of fun. I did this in Fia Jemei It was suprising That they Had 72 Children.
    Waht was your favorite Part???
    Blog you Later!!!
    Vibhore

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora. I am Jakob A from St Mary’s School.
    I really like how you written the story in your own words.
    Did you enjoy writing this story?
    Maybe you could put a video on you reading it,to us.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Jakob A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is Mikayla from Rm 7.
    I like your blog post it is pretty cool! I like the story too!
    Maybe next time you could make some slides of the story!
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete